Flat Fee MLS Listing = Save on the selling side.
You don’t pay a full 6% commission to sell your home. However you do get the exposure you need to reach more buyers and get more offers.
Realtor.com + top real estate sites = Saving it all!
If a buyer finds you on Realtor.com or the partner outlet websites and contacts you directly you save ALL your commissions!
You have the right to sell ‘For Sale By Owner’ and as little as $179 gives you the exposure you need!
Your property will be listed on your local MLS and on Realtor.com for 3 Months or up to 1 Year.
There are NO cancellation fees and NO hidden fees.
- Your property on your local MLS, the same MLS used by all Real Estate Brokers.
- Your property will also be on Realtor.com® at no additional cost!
- You can upload 6-25 photos (depending on your package) onto your local MLS.
- You set the commission to the buyer’s agent. (traditionally 2% to 3%, but it’s up to you)
- If you find your own buyer you retain your right to sell it yourself and pay NO additional fees or commissions to anybody. Keep ALL Your Equity in Your Pocket!
- You work with buyers on your schedule for showings & negotiate your offers. Your name and contact number is displayed for agents on the *MLS as the direct contact. All buyer leads go directly to you.
- Your house will be automatically syndicated and displayed on popular real estate sites like RE/MAX®, Coldwell Banker®, Keller Williams®, Zip Realty®, Century 21®, and others where thousands of local buyers search.
- Your house will be featured on top national websites like REALTOR.com®, Zillow®, Yahoo®, Trulia®, MSN®, where buyers from around the country search for their next home.
- Once your home gets listed you can share your professional Realtor.com listing on Social Media or email it to friends and family.
- You also get all the required state disclosure forms.
- 10 FREE Listing Changes.
- Cancel at anytime for any reason. No Fee!
*The Local MLS doesn’t allow the owners contact information displayed on the Public MLS data. However your contact info and showing instructions will be available to all Realtors®